Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Crap

Image result for constitutionWelp, as I say every single day I have no idea what to talk about which is always fun. Umm, our homeroom class was 10 minutes late to class because we couldn't get into the building. To be honest almost everybody was going to walk all the way around the school but you know. Today we have a Constitution party because the whole class passed the test so we all get to do whatever we want for an hour including being able to eat and drink stuff. I get to go to the dells over Thanksgiving break and I still have to pack everything up because I am such a procrastinator sometimes. I have know about this trip since the beginning of the month but meh. I don't understand what I am trying to say most of the time. I know that I ramble a lot but I mean isn't that what writing is.

1 comment: