Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Wishing

Image result for christmas breakI am not ready for the rest of this week. We still have another 8 days of school if you don't include today for Christmas Break. I can't wait to have an eight day break with the weekends included. I am probably going to end up going to Missouri with my grandma and cousins the day after Christmas which is always fun. I also get to go finish Christmas shopping with my grandma this weekend. She said that if I didn't pick something out, she would pick something out for me. I feel like next week every class that a teacher has they won't be able to get any of us to listen because all we are going to be thinking about is how long it is going to be until we get out of here. The only big things we have next week is that we have our state constitution test and we have to present our papers for ELA.

No comments:

Post a Comment