Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fudgin' Headphones

Image result for earbuds2/13/18
So I have had these headphones for maybe 6 months, and I know for sure that one of the ear buds on right side only worked for about one week after I got them. So today I am just wanting to listen to music on the bus in the morning and it turns out that neither of the ear buds are working now. Like I thought I had given them a good proper home inside my book bag pocket, but apparently not because it's now dead. Then I had another pair of headphones in my bag, but they are crappy ones that cost me maybe a dollar at the dollar tree. I am debating cutting up the dead headphones, but I am probably going to forget about it.

2/20/18
So I am now using my little brothers headphones which is cool and all but they take over my phone. For example I will plug the headphones in to my phone and every time it makes my phones volume go crazy. Like I am pretty sure that it isn't supposed to do that but whatever. Pretty certain that they are possessed or something like that because what they do to my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment