Saturday, May 11, 2019

Freshmen Year of High School

Image result for high school lockers                 So freshmen year was quite and experience. It was a lot of work and a lot of nights crying over homework and other things. Even though it has taken a lot out of me I am happy that I get to experience new things. I have gotten my permit and am trying not to make everybody scared of me when they see me behind the wheel. As the year is almost over a lot of stuff is thankfully winding down. I only have to write one more big paper for my English teacher and I have only a few more big tests that I have to take. I have learned some Spanish and am able to read a lot of simple Spanish words with little to no difficulty. I had to do pep band this year which I wasn't aware of till I actually ended up doing it. I enjoy all of my teachers which is something that I was really worried about before since I had been with my old teachers for 3 whole years of my life. On a side note I had to take the pre-SATS and that was the most boring and stressful experience of my life. We aren't allowed to do anything after the test so you don't cheat and other things like that but it stinks because you just sit there for however long you have left for the test. At least I wasn't even close to as stressed out as most of the juniors probably were. The most proud accomplishment of this whole year was that I did the whole mile and I mean the WHOLE mile in 10 minutes and 47 seconds.
                  Life is all about growing up and changing and high school is just one of those things that happen along the way. Eventually I am going to have to go without seeing all of my friends that might not even be my friends 3 years from now but at least I have the memories. One day I am going to look back at these years and at this blog. The whole time older me is going to want to cry like I want to when I look back at the things that I wrote when I was just a young little 6th grader. Hopefully, I will only want to cry when looking at this post because I will be wishing that life wouldn't have flown by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment